55% of consumers researched print and digital news sources before making a purchase – 1 in 3 visited a store or purchased a product after seeing it in print. Note: 45% of them spend a minimum 60 minutes reading the newspaper.
COG Design understand that print advertising today works, though it has to combine strategy, great graphic design and consider how it collaborates with digital.
COG Design are Print Advertising Design experts. Call to discuss your project (+61 2) 9523 6007
- Email Us
COG Design are professionals in all areas of print advertising design. Our approach to print advertising design considers style, class and longevity.
We know print isn’t dead. The rapid surge of the Internet and social media assumes print an old form of marketing, this isn’t true. Many businesses have shifted their advertising focus to digital because of its cost effectiveness, exposure potential and convenience.
COG Design understand that print still maintains its position as a powerful and necessary component of any advertising campaign. There are many advantages in print advertising that is has over its digital counterparts.
- It’s tangibility is unsurpassed, a print piece is a physical thing. They remain in houses or offices for months.
- Print advertising maintains its credibility. A great print ad offers a sense of legitimacy. There is nothing technical that will comprise a print ad.
- Print advertising are the original and still the best when solidifying brand identity. A brands aesthetic is always measured best from a printed form.
- Niche audiences are much more easily identified in Target Marketing for print advertising, and while offering a more engaging piece of material consumers are more likely to spend longer engaged when reading printed material.
- With a continued push towards the Internet for marketing and advertising, the decline of print publication can be seen as a unique opportunity for marketing advantage.
COG Design is a advertising agency located in the suburb of Cronulla, Sutherland Shire, Sydney. Our goal is to ensure our clients understand what their projects need to achieve and communicate with exceptional customer service and operate with strong project management to achieve project success.
We take clients advertising briefs and introduce them to our methodologies and unique approach in creative problem solving to deliver a premium solution in print advertising design.
We partner with small, medium and large sized enterprise businesses, and our designers are focused on producing print advertising that communicates business services and product offers, while building brand equity.
Print advertising requires business acumen and commercial savvy in the design, messaging and communication of the advertisement. A great piece of print material delivers cut through and audience engagement. Our designers are experienced in considering these elements when producing our clients work.
COG Design provides solutions in print advertising design with the assistance from COG Strategy and COG Print. Having this support resource for for all our work ensure a professional and premium result.
When designing for print advertising we approach with innovation, dynamism and creativity in our thinking.
Click through and browse some of our client projects below, it will give you an idea of our agencies capabilities.
COG Design were excited to deliver the print marketing and graphic design of brochures, catalogues and illustration projects for Quantum Solar Power.
Dunlea Centre Outdoor Marketing Campaign. COG Design delivers a premium in Outdoor (OOH) Advertising Design solutions.
Sally Fitzgibbons Surf Festival Printed Booklet. We’re a Sydney print agency focused on harnessing the power of print communications. Our catalogues and brochures bring brands to life.
Century 21 Sutherland approached COG Design to assist in graphic design and marketing projects.